Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Song : Preview of Kc " a.k.a Cassandra "

Kc Concepcion has just released her 1st album entitled " a.k.a Cassandra" under Sony BMG , Philippines, its a mix of original composition and a remake of some of the most popular tracks during the 80's like the song "I Just Cant Get Enoiugh" by Depeche Mode, I Melt With You, and also the Beatle's classic "Imagine" and an original song like the carrier single "Imposible" and a lot more. Like her mom Sharon Cuneta, she can trully sing and pull a song.Below are some of my favorite tracks from the album,dont forget to go out and buy a copy.
Imposible
It Must Have Been Love
I Melt With You
I Just Cant Get Enough
Umbrella
-Click links to listen and download-
Bonus:
Rachelle Ann Go " Live" album

No comments:

ads here

Your Ad Here