Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink

Mariah Hopes to Hit High Notes With New Scent
For her second fragrance, Mariah Carey wants her consumers to think pink. Luscious Pink, Carey's second scent with Elizabeth Arden, is intended to show fans a more intimate look into her world."This scent is feminine, flirtatious and fun, and truly reflects where I am in my life now, after an incredible year," Carey said earlier this week. To be sure, it's been a whirlwind several months for the singer -- with events including her May marriage to 11-year-younger rapper-actor Nick Cannon and a new album, "E=MC2.""Elizabeth Arden has been a fantastic partner and the end creation of Luscious Pink is beyond my expectations," continued Carey. "The response from my fans with my debut scent was overwhelming, and I can't wait to see what happens with my second Luscious fragrance.
Wel i havent had her 1st perfume which is M, but i think these new one is more feminine. I love the bottle so girly.

No comments:

ads here

Your Ad Here