Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Usher - Here I Stand [Full Album]

Ushers new album Here I Stand which will not be released in stores until May 27 has leaked today. This album is super duper hot! I feel like taking a bath in pinkberry right now, because the album is that hot! Usher has plenty of mellow tracks along with some upbeat tracks. I really love “Before I Met You”, “Trading Spaces”, “Love In This Club Part II”, “What’s A Man To Do”, and “Appetite”. This album is filled with slow songs and mid-tempo songs with a few upbeat tracks as well. “Here I Stand” is so beautiful - I love that this track has a neo soul vibe to it. He completely did a 180 from his last album Confessions.
1. Intro2
. Love In This Club feat. Young Jeezy
3. This Ain’t Sex
4. Trading Places
5. Moving Mountains
6. What’s Your Name feat. will.i.am
7. Prayer For You Interlude
8. Something Special
9. Love You Gently1
0. Best Thing feat. Jay Z
11. Before I Met You
12. His Mistakes
13. Appetite
14. What’s A Man To Do
15. Lifetime
16. Love In This Club Part II feat. Beyonce and Lil’ Wayne
17. Here I Stand
18. Will Work For Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any link for download? thanks.

ads here

Your Ad Here