Thursday, May 1, 2008

American Idol Experiences a Brooke Whiteout


American Idol just got a little less sweet 'n' simple.
After a miss and a hit on Neil Diamond night, Brooke White was eliminated from the competition Wednesday, leaving David Archuleta, Jason Castro, David Cook and bottom-two battler Syesha Mercado to keep on fighting for that chance at Idol glory.
"I just want to say thank you. It's going to be terrible for me, I know," the often prematurely apologetic White said, referring to the encore she knew she would be called upon to perform. As if she knew what was coming, she choked up as
Ryan Seacrest went through the good-bye motions and then sobbed on Mercado's shoulder after hearing that the majority of 45 million-plus people had cast their votes elsewhere.
Despite the tears, the 24-year-old nanny from Arizona knew enough not to start and stop while taking on Diamond's "I Am...I Said" one last time.

No comments:

ads here

Your Ad Here