Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MARIAH's new album E=MC2



1. Migrate
2. Touch My Body
3. Cruise Control
4. I Stay In Love
5. Side Effects
6. I'm That Chick
7. Love Story
8. I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time
9. Last Kiss
10. Thanx 4 Nothin'
11. O.O.C.
12. For The Record
13. Bye Bye
14. I Wish You Well
Yes, it's true Mariah Carey's new album "E=MC2" has leaked, After listening to the album the title says it all it's the Emancipation of Mariah Carey to the second power. Everything we loved on "TEOM" is brought back here but with a better flow throughout it. She has already proven she's still got it, so when It came to the album she let loose and had fun. It's nothing groundbreaking but it's a solid Pop/R&B Album where Mariah embraces her extremes.
Check it out, and BUY YOUR COPY APRIL 15TH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woww u have the new mc album links, great..

ads here

Your Ad Here