Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fergie Covers 'GLAMOUR'



Check out a rather “glamorous” looking Fergie in the latest issue of GlamourMagazine and here are the highlights:
On Josh: “It’s interesting: He’s so great-looking–everybody knows that. But that’s so not the reason that I’m with him. I’ve dated many different types. I was all over the map. For me, it was learning about being attracted to the right things in a person, not the wrong things….”
On which celebs she’d ask for pregnancy advice: “I’d like to ask Gwen [Stefani], because she’s really done a great job. I don’t want to be touring, though, when I’m pregnant, like Jennifer Lopez did, like Gwen and Christina [Aguilera] did. I know I don’t want that. Because I get way too physical [on stage]; I don’t think I could hold myself back. And I would just be scared to hurt the baby. So for me, I’d take time off to read books about having babies, because I have no idea about any of that. I’ve never changed a diaper!”
On how she deals with fat days: “You just have to know what looks good on you. I say, focus on the body part that you feel most comfortable about. My legs don’t change much so a good look for me is a short black dress with long sleeves. If you see me in that, you know I’ve gained a few pounds, which is fine.”

No comments:

ads here

Your Ad Here