Friday, May 28, 2010

New Music: T.I. , Drake, Xtina and More!!!

Asher Roth – G.R.I.N.D. (Get Ready It’s a New Day) Radio Rip
Bow Wow – Midnight Magic (Feat. Trey Songz)

Bun B – Just Like That (Feat. Jeezy)

Casely – All I Wanna Do Is Love

Chiddy Bang – Never (Remix) Feat. XV & Killer Mike

Christina Aguilera – Prima Donna (Feat. Lil Jon)

Claude Kelly – Fantasy Ride

Drake – Light It Up (Feat. Jay-Z) No Shout & CDQ

Elijah Harris – You Keep Breaking My Heart (Feat. Game)

Garvey – Go Head Try It (Feat. Yo Gotti)

Hezekiah – Fired Up (Feat. Talib Kweli & Bahamadia)

J.Y. – Bout To Kill Em (Feat. Killer Mike & Brandon)

Jeremy Greene – Ain’t No Way

JW – So Sad (Feat. Jeezy) Mastered

Miguel – All I Want Is You (Remix) Feat. Lloyd Banks & J. Cole

Nicki Minaj – Your Love (Remix) Feat. Flo Rida

Red Cafe – Chop Em Down (Feat. Rick Ross & Busta Rhymes) No Shout

Sean Price – John Legend

Sean Price – Snow (Freestyle)

T.I. – No Competition (Feat. Young Jeezy) Shout
 

No comments:

ads here

Your Ad Here