Saturday, June 20, 2009

OFFICIAL! Whitney Houston reveals first single will be the Diane Warren penned "I Didn't Know My Own Strength"



Sappy songwriter Diane Warren has confirmed to Vibe magazine that she has written Whitney Houston's first single "I Didn't Know My Own Strength", which will serve as the lead from the divas upcoming comeback album. "Whitney's back big time" said Warren, who is best known for her trademark power ballads, with her most notable hits including Toni Braxtons "Unbreak My Heart" and Aerosmiths "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing". "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" was produced by David Foster, the the Grammy award winning musical genius behind the biggest hit of Whitney's career "I Will Always Love You"

The new single currently has no release date, but now that it's been officially confirmed to the media we shouldn't be waiting much longer.

Let go back in time and relieve one of Whitney's greatest performance:

No comments:

ads here

Your Ad Here